Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude

With Thanksgiving celebrations tomorrow, the Locally Grown Weddings team has been reflecting on all that we have to be thankful for. 


We had a busy wedding season and loved working with all of our couples to create some very unique, creative, and sustainable weddings which we'll be sharing about in the coming weeks. We have also grown our community of Locally Grown partners who not only provide a wide array of services to our couples, but are equally committed to sustainability in their respective industries. Most importantly, we are fortunate to be a team of dedicated professionals who love working together to create beautiful and memorable weddings.

Each of us took a few moments to share what we are grateful for...

Aurora: I am grateful for feeling at home in San Francisco. Living in the Bay Area for the past seven years, I have met so many wonderful people who have helped me grow as a person and a professional. I am surrounded by such an amazing community of people who are working each day to make the world a better place. 


Chef Stephanie: I am thankful to live in a part of the world that produces amazing food for us to enjoy through out the year. As a chef, it is my honor to take the high quality and abundant fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, etc. and transform the ingredients into meals that clients, friends and family can enjoy any time of year. I love my job!

Madeline: I am grateful for all the people I have met this past year who have helped me and my business grow. San Francisco has a strong community of passionate local businesses who are not only dedicated to being successful with their own business but also in helping the community.


Pei-Yee: I am thankful for all things sweet...chocolate, sugar, and beautiful, seasonal fruits...that I can turn into delicious treats that bring smiles to people's faces. Though the best bit of sweetness right now is my little girl, Leona!






























Sadie: I'm thankful for our new arrival, Thomas; for the love and support of family and friends; for health and happiness; and for the wonderful group of women I plan weddings with.
















Locally Grown Weddings Members:

Event Planning: Sadie Waddington
Catering: Chef Stephanie
Photography: Aurora Meneghello
Flowers and Design: Madeline Trait
Wedding Desserts: Pei-Yee Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment